Above is the picture that has gotten Jacob Zuma’s knickers in a presidential twist.
It is a rather flattering picture if you ask me so Zuma and his minions must be working themselves into a lather to give it as much publicity as possible. And it is working.
I mean, who on earth believes that Jacob Zuma still looks like that in real life, or that his third leg still hangs so invitingly for a man nearing his dotage?
Never mind. I can list you any number of discerning males who would fall over themselves for him if indeed Zuma’s stats are as is portrayed in this painting
Who is it that said that “no publicity is bad publicity?” I think Zuma knows a thing or two about that saying.
Just watch Mr. Zuma’s space. Thanks to this portrait, he will soon have wife number 7 walking down the kraal with him, to deafening ululation and dancing from equally impressed nubile girls and over-the-hill women harboring the faint hope that they could get some of … that.
- Jacob Zuma penis painting removed by South African newspaper (guardian.co.uk)
- Paper removes ‘rude’ Zuma picture (bbc.co.uk)
- When Size Really Matters: Of President Jacob Zuma’s Offence Over A Painting (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Jacob Zuma goes to court to ban penis painting (guardian.co.uk)
- Jacob Zuma wins either way in penis painting court case (theweek.co.uk)